HELLO EVERYBODY! :D
This blog is best viewed in IE 1024x768 resolution & above
Kindly wait for the picture(s) in my blog to load- some of them might take a long long time, like my blogskin! :)
Leaving a tag would be greatly appreciated, but I won't force you to
Navigations below :)
Kiko aka Kika :D Zizabom High School; 1 Kikabom BlogskinsDeviantartXanga
Change the icon yourself! (if you don't like Vic)
wahahahahhahaa. your profile here lahh!
lalalalallalalalali love berries
mauahahahahhahahaha i love mint!
:D XD :X :) (:
"Happy Valentines day" Everyone. I hope you had a good one. I sure did. I missed all morning of skool, then went in the afternoon and we watched movies all afternoon. Which was fun, and cool. I had alot of treats---especially Chocolates and pop. lol. Sadly, I didn't share it with anyone speacial, but thats ok, because I really didn't care. lol. Anyways, here some updates.
1) I've started writing again. Finally I've come back to the orginal plot, but better, and isn't as dull as it was before. So I've only done like three pages, but thats pretty good for just starting off again. I've actually thought that I keep coming back to the same story, and that is wh y, I like it so much. I was meant to publish this story, I know it in my heart, because I keep coming back to it. It's like a obssesion. Like chocolates, or cookies. Or even exciment about Highschool.
2) I started my own website, with a domain from too-fresh.net , but sadly shut it down today. Because it was freezing my computure too much, and I didn't need that,so I'm back with blogger, But thats the good thing. I also like blogger, and blogskins. Blogskins have some really unique and talented layout makers, like fairytale, who made this layout. Thansk =)
3) I've signed up for highschool. That's right. I'm offically sign up for a certain highschool. I sent the registrastion fourms in yesturday, also the AP fourm and essay I had to rite. After alot of considieration, I've decided on a good school with nice teachers, all my friends are already their, my bff coming, and they have a good drama program. I also decided on taking two AP English Lanuage Art classes, so when I graduate, I'll have points, but also have learned way more about writing and ect. Which will help me in my future carreer. As a writer or Journalist. Who knows.
Ok here's a little joke:
Hope you enjoyed that. Hope you had a good valentines day. And see yah later.
6:04 PM; "Happy GroundHogs day"
Friday, February 02, 2007
Happy ground hogs day everyone.
How are you all doing? Me, great. I've recently...sadly decided to end my book early. I know, what your thinking. She's doing it...again, is she ever going to write a actual book. Well why I quit that book is not because of lost intrest, but because I felt it wasn't the right book for me. So I took a break for two weeks---read, and just kept up with school. Which is good. Anyways, why I did it, was because it felt right decision, an d my instincts are usually right, so I listen to them, and I'm glada, cause about a week ago, I got a crazy, unique, my own idea, for a book. No, vampires, even tho I read alot of gothic novels---nope. It was a totally unique world about the future and the past combing as one. So It'll be intresting and I feel this book will be the one that I actually want to publish. Anyways, updates are still on my myspace. Read blog entries below to find out what my link is.
Anyways. Febuary is going to be a hectic month: Theses are the top things, why.
10) Get to see my little buddy.
9) Science Olympics
8) Valentine's day. (which means ski trip)
7) High school sign ups. Registering with Britt.
6) Getting some stuff ready for graduation.
5) Final exams, to end the semister =(
4) The O.C Ends.
3) I've got to get at least a few chapers in my book done, so my teacher can read them , to see if I'm on the right track.
2) Start singing lesson with a new younger lady. *Teaches modern singing like Avril, Skye Sweetnam, Rihianna and ect*
1) It's called guitar lessons are getting harder and more practice.
So that's why this month is so hectic. I will post again this Feb, in my blog, but just saying. Anyways. I got to comments, and I would like to share them with you. They brightened up my day, or week. lol.
"Well Written," my English teacher said this to me. I was the best writer in the whole class.
"You can tell shes a reader. Her writing marvelous and excellent." My main teacher said this to the whole class, as he read a paragraph I did for a story.
Anyways, g2g. Only 4weeks till winter over...YAHOO!! Anyways see yah guys, keep the comments coming.